Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Excuse me while I freak out!

First up, let me pass on the link for week 4 of the Dancing With The Stars blog. This week we took on Rock & Roll week.

It hit me yesterday while I was settling in to my new work station at work that I am moving in 3 weeks!! April 30th I sign the lease and get the keys to my new place. This thought fills me with extreme happiness and equally extreme dread. Why dread, you may wonder? I have a storage shed full of furniture from the last apartment. I have packrat tendencies and I need to go clean that sucker out and throw almost everything away that is in there. (I am going to yard sale a lot of it, I hope!) I have made a vow to myself that this time around I am NOT going to hoard things, simpler is better, and all that jazz.

Regardless, you will need to forgive me if I am in the middle of mild freak outs and melt downs over the next couple of weeks. I have packing and purging to do and procrastination is my first thought process. (Oh and if you are in Phoenix on May 5th, you can come assist in the moving process. I know you want to!)

1 comment:

Natalie Aaron said...

So excited for your move (not excited enough to come HELP, however!) :)

Don't worry - freak outs and moving go together like peanut butter and chocolate. Just keep focusing on the fact that in less than a month you'll be in your new home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...