Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

New blog and book recommendation!

As I have mentioned in the past, I worked at an answering service/call center for a past career choice. I lasted there more years than I ever should have and as a result have a great respect for anyone that can hang in there at a service center without wanting to commit a violent crime every night.

So imagine my delight to find out about this book:



"Confessions of a Call Center Gal" by debut author, Lisa Lim. Then imagine my surprise when Lisa asked if I would like to read and review her book. A book about the insanity of a call center? I'm in!

You can find out more about the book (and where to order it) here:
About Confessions of a Call Center Gal, the book.

And check out Lisa's blog: Author Lisa Lim's blog

Stay tuned for my review, folks! I can't wait to read this.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Can't wait to read this

Lisa said...

Awww, I just saw this post. I heart you girl! thanks for the linky love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...