Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My bed is calling me, it's nap time!



The sad thing is no matter how much I do want to go nap, I know if I do, I will never sleep tonight. *sighs*

I knocked "Smokin' Seventeen" off of my "to be read" list, finishing it yesterday afternoon. I am so excited that there are going to be two books out this year (book eighteen in November) but I fear the end is coming soon. I am about 86 pages into "Just Friends with Benefits" by Meredith Schorr now. (And yes, I still need to finish the Sherilyn Kenyon book.)

I went to see "Bad Teacher" today. It was one of those movies that would either be hilarious or suck, there would be no in-betweens with it. While it was no "Hangover II", it was pretty dang funny. I will see Jason Segal in anything.

It is a three day work week for me and I couldn't be more excited for this!!

How has your weekend been?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...