Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm feeling lucky!

Bring on the lottery!!

It was a rough start to the day. I didn't think I was going to last the full work day for a while there before I was heading home to crawl back in my bed.

However, then I won the Chick Lit Central book contest for LA Dale's "The Taming of the Bastard".



The day started to look up!

Then I won a phone call with Marika Christian, author of "Phone Kitten".



YAY ME!! Seriously, I never win and this is the one contest that I was hoping to win. (Come on, I want to hear the stories of the research for the book!) I can't wait!

Now if I pull the winning lotto numbers for tomorrow...

And I have to include this picture.




How freakin' cute are these platypus babies? Platypi? Did you know that baby platypus are called puggles? Of course, they also have venomous claws, but they are still cute!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

yay for being lucky!!

and awww I love the babies! You need one. We could call it Perry and he could double as a secret agent ;)

Anonymous said...

I really am looking forward to it!

Michelle said...

Liz - Maybe you need to get the platypi and name them Phineas and Ferb. :)

Marika - I can't wait! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...