Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Can I get one more day in the weekend?

It is so not fair how quickly the weekend passes by!

I went to see "X-MEN First Class" on Saturday.



I personally liked it, a lot. I'm not really up on the many cross stories for X-MEN so I don't know how well it sticks to the comic books, but I enjoyed it. There are a couple of cameos that are amusing. And Michael Fassbender is hot!




I had a really fun phone call with Marika Christian today. Just before she called Tyson had jumped up on the bed and started his usual annoying dance. He gets up close to me, head butts me for a scratch on the ears and then tries to swat me as he doesn't want to be touched. This is accompanied by that God awful loud meowing of his. I gave him food and treats in hopes that he would behave himself while I was on the phone and not try to crawl on me, meowing belligerently. I'm pleased to say he behaved himself. Thanks for the phone call, Marika! I had a great time hearing your stories and just chatting. :)

Tonight is the Tony Awards...Neil Patrick Harris is just brilliant!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I just wanted you to know I backed up my opinion of "Let's Go All the Way" by Sly Fox by posting the extrememly cheesy video on today's post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...