Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Books, books, and more books!



I love, love, love to read but my "to be read" pile is getting out of control. I need to buckle down and get these books read!

My To Be Read Pile consists of:

Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich
Good Enough to Eat by Stacey Ballis
A Pug's Tale by Alison Pace
The Taming of the Bastard by LA Dale
Just Friends with Benefits by Meredith Schorr
Do not lick the phones by Britney Bronte
Fantasy Lover by Sherilyn Kenyon (I am half way through that book.)

Those are just the books sitting in front of me. I have books on my book shelf that I have never read as well.

Plus I need to get two reviews up:
Phone Kitten by Marika Christian (YAY!)
Scotland by Starlight by Nancy Volkers.

So keep an eye out over here...hopefully I get some reading in soon and can cross these books off my list. :) For the record, I have done 11 of the 12 books for the Chick Lit Book Challenge. (I will participate through the whole year, I love the challenge.) I also put a personal goal of 24 books on myself for the year. I'm at book 28.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Whoa! That's a lot of books. "Do not lick the phones sounds" like a hoot just from the title. =)
Have a fab weekend and happy reading =) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...