Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

80's Style

My totally awesome friend, Kristie had a cool 80's quiz on her blog that I'm going to borrow! :)

1. What do you think is the cheesiest 80s song?
I love it, but let's face it, "Wake me up" by WHAM is total CHEESE!

2. Which 80s song do you hate the most?
"Don't Worry, Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin. (I have to agree with you, Kristie!)

3. Judy Blume or Beverly Cleary?
Both? I love Ramona and Fudge! (And "Are you there God? It's me Margaret" is one of my fave books!)

4. What is your favorite 80s cartoon?
Strawberry Shortcake or Jem

5. What is your favorite 80s sitcom?
Hard to pick just one. Facts of Life

6. Favorite 80s teen idol?
Rick Springfield!!! Still love the man to this day!

7. Favorite 80s movie?
Xanadu

8. Name 3 characters from Strawberry Shortcake and Friends...
Apple Dumplin', Huckleberry Pie, and The Peculiar Purple Pie Man of Porcupine Peak (ratta tatta ratta ta ta ta ta)

9. Favorite song from "Annie"?
"It's a hard knock life"

10. Favorite song from "Grease 2"?
I want a cool rider, a cool cool cool cool rider.

11. Favorite rock glam band from the 80s?
Poison

12. Favorite catch phrase from the 80s?
"Gag me with a spoon"

13. Debbie Gibson or Tiffany?
Debbie Gibson

14. Favorite Smurf?
Brainy

15. When you think of MTV, which video is the first one that pops in your head?
Duran Duran's "Girls on Film"

16. Did you watch Dallas with your parents on Friday nights?
HA! No, I wasn't supposed to watch Dallas...I did go check it at the neighbors house though. Thanks, Mandy!

17. Favorite girl from The Facts of Life?
Natalie or Jo

18. Favorite member of The Brat Pack?
Rob Lowe

19. Favorite 80s toy?
Barbies

20. What song are you listening to right now?
Thanks to Kristie, I have had to turn on the speakers and listen to Sly Fox's "Let's go all the way".

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Love it! When you said Wham, I thought about that song "Last Christmas." That is CHEESE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...