Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Fashion

Best Dressed, in my opinion:



Sandra Bullock looked fabulous in red.



I loved Scarlett Johansson's hair! And the dress...the color was perfect for her.



Mila Kunis was best dressed to me. I have a soft spot for the cast of "That 70's Show" and Mila has been on a tear this awards season.



"Winter's Bone" was such a bleak and depressing movie, but Jennifer Lawrence looked beautiful and as the first on the red carpet set the bar high.



Seriously, does Halle Berry ever look bad?


WTF??



Russell Brand looked like he had been on a bender for days!



Marisa Tomei had too much botox! and the dress was oddly ugly.



Florence Welch..oy!


Cate Blanchett, normally so exquisite. She looked like The Mad Hatter puked up her dress.

The Couples:



Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. I <3 him!


Robert Downey Jr. and Susan. They are such a fabulous couple!


Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves.


Javier Bardem & Penelope Cruz. can you believe she just had a baby?

The Hotties:



Mark "Don't call me Marky Mark" Wahlberg and Christian Bale. Mark is just so good looking. (Of course, I always prefer his Calvin Klein pictures...)



Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law. Is it December yet??? I want to draw hearts around these two and their mad chemistry as Holmes & Watson!



Jeremy Renner. I thought he was so amazing in "The Town" and can't wait for "The Avengers" to come out.



Gerard Butler (w/ Jason Bateman). He is just hot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...