Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

SAG Awards

Seriously how many awards shows are there?
I watched most of the show, but was mainly interested in the red carpet. (Thanks, Ro, for telling me it was on...I had forgotten.)And I only have three dresses to rave on.



A couple years ago Tina Fey would have been on the "What was she thinking?" list but her style has really evolved and I think this was the best she has looked at an awards ceremony. I love it!



Sofia Vergara is always so lovely. (And yay for "Modern Family" winning the comedy show.)



But best dressed was, without a doubt in my opinion, Mila Kunis! So beautiful! I have such a soft spot for the whole cast of "That 70's Show" and am so happy for the success that Mila has achieved.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...