Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Random Hump Day Thoughts!

1. I need to know if it is a relative of mine in Idaho that was one of the two winners of the $350 million Mega Millions jackpot? And if so, can I have a loan?



2. I have to make a New Years Resolution to get the record breaking score on Bejeweled Blitz! I don’t get how these people are getting in the upper 400,000 and 500,000 on there. It drives me batty. (And whoa, addicted to the game!)



3. Celebrity gossip: Is ANYONE shocked that Taylor Swift (blech) and Jake Gyllenhaal have broken up?



4. Does anyone else watch “Cougar Town”? I really like the show and the dynamic between the main cast members. Their friendship is quirky, which is how my friendships are with a lot of people. We have those silly rituals with each other. The chemistry is nothing like that of the “Friends” cast, but Courteney Cox definitely has another great cast to work with.



5. “Experts” say that January 17th is the “saddest day” of the year. Hmmm…personally I am off that day so that is a happy moment for me. (Except I don’t get paid for holiday pay so maybe it will be sad!)



6. I need to go get a library card! I spend way too much money in books each year. My only problem is I have this need to OWN the book.



7. Trying to decide what movie to see this weekend: “Tron Legacy” or "Season of the Witch". Any opinions here?

3 comments:

Brown-eyed Girl said...

I am going to be different and work my way backwards.

#7: Why choose? Go see both of them. I very badly want to see Tron, and have no one to go to. If we make it to the movies, it will be for Season of the Witch. But we're supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow.

#6: Get yourself a library card! I held out soooo long, and am glad I did get a new one. I <3 heart <3 the library now.

I am so over Taylor Swift. She has some talent...but enough already.

Why is Jjanuary 17th the alleged saddest day?

Michelle said...

I may go see them both. I have a free movie ticket through AMC's movie club which means I can see Tron in 3D for free. (Yay because I hate paying $5,000 more to see a 3D movie. grrr!)

And brrr for your snow!

I have to actually FIND the library!

I can not deal with Taylor Swift.

The "experts" say that January 17th is officially holiday season over and most bills are starting to come in from the December shopping. *shrugs* Your guess is as good as mine

Anonymous said...

I don't know who won the big money, but one of my coworkers won $2.00! He was pretty excited.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...