Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

How was your week?



I had one rather low point over the week - Getting put back on customer service full time. It is an aggravating position to be in and as I am a temp, I was not offered a raise, which anyone else would have received.

But other than that...

+ My darlings, Rose and Tracy, offered me such an amazingly sweet offer that if I can figure out the days off with the boss I will be in New York for a weekend in June.

+ News that "The Hobbit" begins filming on Feb 14th in New Zealand. /geek

+ Bought Abby her first diary. Come on, we all remember how awesome that first diary was! You wrote silly things like "I saw Billy today, he pulled my hair. I love him" and they were your deepest secrets.

+ Scored screening tickets to Ashton Kutcher's new movie, "No Strings Attached" for Tuesday night. I think my brother and sister-in-law are coming with me.



+ Movie plans for this weekend include "Green Hornet" and "The Dilemma".

+ Reliving some silly memories of a crazy California vacation with my GH girls and a movie script that never saw the light of day. (Probably a good thing, it was insane!)

+ I picked up Lauren Willig's "Temptation of the Night Jasmine" while having a mad dash through Border's for a b-day present. I have never read any of her books but it was on clearance and looked interesting. Of course it isn't the first in the series (why would I read the first one! D'oh!) but it looks good. Anyone read her books?

And the one "Say Whaaat?" moment of the week:

A new zodiac sign and the shifting of the earth can mean you are now a different astrological sign. Uh...Huh?? No, I don't think so. I am 100% Leo. I don't fit the description of a Cancer. And I refuse to not be the lion! So take that, Astrological type dudes!

What did your week bring you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the wonderful experience of being a temp... been there myself! I definitely understand why you're looking for a new job. Hang in there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...