Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Spooktacular October is here!


Fall has arrived!!

I left work yesterday and you could smell the rain in the air and we had a bit of a downpour before I got home.

This morning it just had that gorgeous Fall feeling out there. It is bliss!

I’m ready to get all the Halloween decorations out and decorate. I had seriously considered if I would bring any of my Halloween stuff to work and decorate my cubicle for the Halloween contest that is being held the week of October 25th. But decided against it. They seem to only allow you to use skeletons and spider web. Uh, yeah…I have ghosts and goblins. Witches and witchy stuff. Spiders, bats, and black cats. Vampires, mummies, and werewolves. I don’t want to just decorate with skeletons and spider webs. That is boring.



Though I will admit that my Halloween decorations are for the most part very cute things…I don’t like the overly spooky stuff. I would give myself the heebie jeebies.

But YAY for Halloween!!! Next to Christmas, this is my favorite holiday to decorate for. And I plan to celebrate the spooky all month long on my blog so get ready!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...