Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mon...Tuesdsay? The holiday has me messed up!

I keep thinking it is Monday. The work day was definitely of Monday caliber.

I know I have all the seasons on DVD plus the first movie, but I can't help but want this: HBO release of 6 seasons of "Sex and the City" plus movies 1 and 2. :) I think I deserve it!

Remember The Top 1000? Yeah, it left me a little annoyed. Here are the results for the Top 5 and where my picks ranked:

Billie Jean was #726

Don't stop believin' was #695

Celebration was #603

All you need is love was #559

Stayin' Alive was # 265

The Top 5 for them was:

1 MONY MONY │TOMMY JAMES/SHONDELLS

2 LOUIE LOUIE │KINGSMEN

3 BROWN EYED GIRL │VAN MORRISON

4 (OH) PRETTY WOMAN │ROY ORBISON

5 WOOLY BULLY │SAM THE SHAM

The Beatles were not in the Top 100 and no songs from the 80's were in the Top 375. I say PFFFFFT to them.



And to end it....look at this sweet face!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Why even include the 80s then? Lame. Maybe you can try to sell off your other seasons on Ebay to get the $ to buy your new set, I notice it doesn't come out until October... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...