Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 22/30

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else



This is a hard one for me. I think a lot of times my way of thinking is different from everyone else. I definitely know that I have this bizarre habit of needing to understand what makes people act like they do. If you are crazy, I probably will be nice to you so I can understand why you are crazy. It usually backfires on me in the end, though, and the crazies want to keep hanging around long after I want them gone.

So final answer is my brain.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ha Ha I do that too! I'm attracted to people that act different. Magnetically, not physically. Does that make sense? ;)

Michelle said...

That makes perfect sense! I have this need to understand why people act like they act. I am intrigued by human behavior/human mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...