Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Potpourri



First off, a happy, happy, happy birthday wish to my best friend, Catherine. Miles separate us, but I am thinking of you today and wishing you the happiest day ever!



And how excited am I for “The A-Team”??? I loved the series, the movie looks pretty interesting. And it has Bradley Cooper! Win, win!! I’m going tomorrow, will let you know how it was.

The one movie I will not be seeing is “The Karate Kid”. That remake just looks…well…honestly…bad. Jackie Chan is no Mr. Muyagi. (Actually I heard he is not even Mr. Muyagi, he is Mr. Hahn.)

I did see a couple of movies last weekend. I saw and really liked “Killers” with Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigel. I have to say that I have a big crush on Ashton. And I thought the movie was cute and fun. I took my niece to see “Marmaduke”. I wish I could say I liked it because I love the Wilson brothers and Owen was the voice of Marmaduke. However, it was horrible. I wanted to leave 20 minutes in it was so sucktastic.

How about the fabulous news for this fan of “General Hospital” that Brenda Barrett is coming back home! I love Vanessa Marcil and her portrayal of Brenda. Can’t wait for August 11th. Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...