Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Free books? Sign me up!

Lesli over at The Year of Not Shopping posted about Book Sneeze today.

Basically it is free books for bloggers that are willing to write reviews of the books that they read on both your own personal blog and a commercial website (such as Amazon). I'm all over this and have signed up and have my first book on the way!

As a child of the 80's, I grew up watching "The Fact's of Life" so my first book I chose was Lisa "Blair Warner" Whelchel's book "Friendship for Grown-Ups". I can't wait!!



If you want to read for free and are willing to post a review, you should definitely check out Book Sneeze!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Isn't this cool? I am doing this, too! I requested the same book.

Michelle said...

I told Lesli I was definitely copying her this time around. :) Yay, we are going to be reading the same book. We can book club it amongst ourselves.

Lesli said...

Ha ha! We are all going to be reading "Blair's" book--I love that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...