Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl 44

I wasn't overly invested in either team playing, but if there is only one game I see a year, it is the Super Bowl.

I think The Who were dull! All I thought was "oh, hey, there is the theme song for CSI...oh hey, there is the theme song for CSI: Miami...Are they done now???" Horrible!

The Doritos commercial w/ the little boy warning the guy to keep his hands off his mom and his Doritos was hilarious. I love the Budweiser Clydesdale commercials every year. The "Casual Friday" underwear commercial was kind of hilarious. Nothing too spectacular.

But it was an incredible game! And I think the best moment of it all is this:



Saints QB and MVP, Drew Brees, holding his little boy after the game as the celebration went on around them.

Congrats Saints.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I agree about the best moemnt. I was in tears when they won and pretty much all through 4th quarter :) GEAUX SAINTS!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...