Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Holiday Top Five's...Top Five songs of Christmas

I want to get more into doing some blogging over here than just my Gratitude posts...so I thought I would do some Top Five's before Christmas.

Tonight, I offer you my Top Five Christmas Songs, from number 5 to the big #1 favorite Christmas song o' mine!

#5 - "Little Drummer Boy" by David Bowie & Bing Crosby. What a duet!!

#4 - "Frosty the Snowman" by Jimmy Durante. My love of snowmen, you know that I had to have this song in there.

#3 - "Sleigh Ride". I love every version of this I hear. This link is to one by Babyface, who I think is just a musical genius!

#2 - "Have yourself a merry little Christmas". Like with "Sleigh Ride", I love all the versions of this. The link is to Judy Garland.

And my favorite Christmas song...



"White Christmas" by The Drifters!

So there you have it, my Top 5 Christmas songs...what are yours? Stay tuned...I have more Top 5's coming.

I do have some thoughts of the direction that my blog is going to go in the new year, but you will have sit tight for that as well. :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

I love that version of Little Drummer Boy and The Drifters version is my favorite of White Christmas, although I often think of Home Alone when I hear it!

Michelle said...

Yes, I think of Home Alone as well! And Kevin slapping his cheeks w/ the aftershave and screaming. Aaaaugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...