Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Survey



(Grabbed this from Facebook, thought I would do it here instead.)

Candy canes or ribbon candy?
Candy Canes

Twas the Night Before Christmas or A Christmas Carol?
Twas the Night Before Christmas.

Fruit cake or fudge?
Fudge. Fruit cake squicks me.

Your favorite Christmas song?
I like a lot. "White Christmas" by The Drifters and "All I want for Christmas" by Vince Vance and the Valiants

Your three favorite Christmas movies?
Christmas Story (You'll shoot your eye out!), National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and Elf!


Who stole Christmas?

The Grinch, but his heart grew so big. :)

What was the most famous reindeer of all?
Gene Autry says it is Rudolph, but I personally prefer Vixen.

Your favorite Christmas tradition?
Hmmm....

Your favorite Christmas decoration?
Ha-ha! Does anyone need to ask? Snowmen have exploded in my room!

Traditional dinner or something different?
Traditional

Your favorite Christmas desert?
cookies!

Solid color lights or multi colored lights?
Multi and my musical snowmen lights.


Blinking lights or non blinking lights?

Non-blinking.

Do you do Christmas dinner or go to somebody's house?
Dinner here. :)

Do you beleive in Santa and the North Pole?
You have to believe in the magic of the season.

White Christmas or green Christmas?
I'm getting a brown Christmas in the desert. I wouldn't mind a white Christmas if I could be warm the whole time.

Its a wonderful life or A christmas story?
Christmas Story without a doubt. I could leave it on TNT all 24 hours that they air it and be happy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...