Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

RIP King of Pop!

So it took me a few days to decide what I was going to say about the death of Michael Jackson. In the last years of his life, it was the travesty of his personal life that everyone knew about. The accusations, the trial, the odd behavior out of a man that had spent almost his entire life in the spotlight.

But I think, overall, that the music speaks for itself. The man will forever leave an imprint on musical history with the amazing music that he released in his lifetime. I tried to find a good video to use since my fave song ("The way you make me feel") has a stalkerish video. So I'm going with the legendary Motown performance of "Billie Jean" when Michael Jackson introduced the infamous moonwalk.



And because I love them...New Kids on the Block's tribute to Michael Jackson with their rendition of "I'll be there"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...