Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back in the Saddle again.

So most of you know that I am crazy about horses. Always have been, probably always will be. When I was in my apartment, I was working on decorating the spare bedroom in a horsey decor. I was being nosy and snooping out the bathroom window today to see what was going on in the neighborhood and saw that the neighbors across the street had a yard sale going on...and there was a saddle out there!! Oooh! It was a nice English saddle and you know that I wanted it. I felt stupid going over there to find out how much they wanted for it. Especially when all I want to do is use it for decoration. But if it is still there tomorrow I will go over and see what they are asking. I may never own the horse, but I will have the saddle. Ha!

I did, however, buy something today...

(Along with various other items.) Target has all their Christmas stuff on 75% off clearance. I bought this Nativity creche. Of course, the nativity figurines do not come with it so I just have the frame. I don't know if I want to pack it away or find something to do with it, though. And for the record, it is HEAVY!

Other than that...I have watched football (Go Cardinals! About time I could say that and not have to hide my face in shame afterwards) and chatted with Leslie.
Meet Leslie:

Leslie is one of those people that just gets "it"...and she gets me so that is even better. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...